Syncaila is a professional tool for video editors, which performs fully automatic synchronization of video and audio footage from multiple cameras and recorders. No timecode needed.
A beautiful synchrony of highest quality and maximum speed
THE MOST ADVANCED AUDIO SYNCHRONIZING TECHNOLOGY
A tool for me. A tool for you.
DEVELOPED BY VIDEO CREATOR
Dear Filmmaker! After getting a degree in IT, I had been working for 10 years in video production, so I know all the nuances of the work of the videographer and video editor. Faced with the problem of synchronizing multi-camera shoots, when existing tools could not cope with my projects, I wanted to get rid of the arduous and tiresome task of syncing manually, so I developed Syncaila. Smart and stable enough to synchronize multiple-hour-long sequences with many different sources and cameras, while providing unparalleled quality and speed, Syncaila frees you from the challenges of manual synchronization and saves your time and energy, so you can focus more on a pleasant creative process!
Alex Coolicove, lead Syncaila developer, and Syncaila Team
Syncaila has a trial period of 20 days with no limitations on the functions and capacity of synchronization as if full registered version.
Synchronization of up to 20 clips on 2 tracks is free forever!
- Spread a word about Syncaila.
- Send a link or a screenshot of your recommendation of Syncaila to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get discount code!
- Make an honest video or article about Syncaila in any language.
- Send your work in a private link to email@example.com
- Get approval and publish it on youtube or a website about video production.
- Get FULL Syncaila license key as a reward!
Save with Syncaila!
LICENSES FOR EVERYONE
on all tracks
on 4 tracks
on 3 tracks
on 2 tracks
on 2 tracks
+ 20 days of FULL version
1) Possible state/local sales tax(es) or VAT tax may be added to the cost; 2) No refunds. Try free unlimited 20-day trial and free 2 tracks/20 clips version after first 20 days; 3) The upgrade to the next major version will cost from 30 to 50% of the actual license price.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
READ USER GUIDE
READ POPULAR QUESTIONS
If you do not need to sync very large multi-camera projects, you can save some money with a smaller license, sufficient for your tasks. A track means a complete audio track (including all channels) + a video track from the same source. For example, a license for 3 tracks is suitable for 3 cameras projects, or 2 cameras + recording from an audio recorder, or 1 camera + 2 simultaneous recordings from an audio recorder.
A single-user license allows you to use Syncaila, for example, on your desktop and laptop but does not allow to run it on both computers simultaneously. A multiple-user license allows running the software on more than one computer simultaneously. As a single-user license, a multiple-user license adds one reserve computer for the non-simultaneous run. A multiple-user license adds only one reserve computer to any number of users.
If you have already purchased a license key and want to make the upgrade to increase the number of tracks, you need to send the key to firstname.lastname@example.org (from the email address that was specified when buying the key). Write about the intention to make the upgrade. In response, we will send you the payment instruction. The cost of the upgrade will be the difference between the current prices of your current license and the license you wish to upgrade to. After completing the payment, we will send you a new license key.
Yes, at the moment there is the discount when buying a full or ultimate license for several users. For 2-4 users: 10%. 5-9: 15%. 10-19: 20%. 20-29: 25%. 30 and above: 30%. The discount will be automatically calculated upon purchase. Discount does not apply when buying a limited license.
Please note that the multi-user license is intended for a company. The license key is given one common for a company. If you are going to unite for a more economical purchase of licenses, then you lose some important advantages of a single-user license, that is:
- Additional computer. A single-user license allows you to use one license key on a pair of your computers for non-simultaneous use. A multi-user license adds only one additional computer. It does not double the number of additional computers!
- Exclusive technical support. Technical support is provided to a company, not to its individual editors. Use the e-mail provided during registration.
- No risk. If someone from the multi-user license user violates the terms of the license agreement (in the main, this can be the distribution of the key), and the key will be blacklisted, then other users will suffer.
Yes. If you could not evaluate Syncaila in the first 30 days or want to try out a new version, write to us. We will extend the trial for you.
WRITE US HERE
Response time: up to 24 hours.
You can also contact us here: email@example.com
© CooliCove. All rights reserved.