Syncaila is a professional tool for video editors, which performs a fully automatic synchronization of video and audio footage from multiple cameras and recorders.
SAVE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY
on creative tasks
The purpose of Syncaila is to free the editor from the manual synchronization when dealing with multiple takes from multiple cameras and audio sources. It saves a lot of time and efforts for maximum concentration on creative editing tasks.
Quick & Easy
3 SIMPLE STEPS
A beautiful synchrony of highest quality and maximum speed
THE MOST ADVANCED LEVEL OF SYNCHRONIZATION
A tool for me. A tool for you.
DEVELOPED BY A VIDEOGRAPHER AND VIDEO EDITOR
Dear Filmmaker! After getting a degree in IT, I had been working for 10 years in video production, so I know all the nuances of the work of the videographer and video editor. Faced with the problem of synchronizing multi-camera shoots, when existing tools could not cope with the needs of my project, I wanted to get rid of the arduous and tiresome task of syncing manually, so I developed Syncaila. Powerful enough to synchronize multiple-hour-long edits with many different sources and cameras, while providing a speed which is unparalleled, Syncaila frees you from the challenges of manual synchronization and saves your time and energy so you can focus more on a pleasant creative process!
Alex Coolicove and the Syncaila Team
Syncaila offers a trial period of the full unlimited version for 30 days.
After the first 30 days, Syncaila remains free forever, allowing you to sync up to 30 clips on two tracks!
Choose what you really need
SIX LICENSE TYPES
on 2 tracks
+ 30 days of FULL version
on 2 tracks
on 3 tracks
on 4 tracks
on all tracks
on all tracks
all major updates
Like Syncaila? Get 30% off! More on this in the FAQ below.
1. The above prices are common worldwide. They do not include possible state/local sales tax(es) or VAT tax.
2. No refunds. Try free unlimited 30-day trial and free 2 tracks/30 clips version after first 30 days.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
READ USER GUIDE
READ POPULAR QUESTIONS
Like Syncaila? Get additional 30% off for just one simple mention of Syncaila to help other people learn about the program. You can create a new post, where you share your experience with Syncaila, or leave a comment on another post on the topic of synchronization. These can be popular videos on youtube, articles, recent posts and discussions on social networks and forums. Send a link or a screenshot of your mention of Syncaila to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a discount code!
If you do not need to sync very large multi-camera projects, you can save some money with a smaller license, sufficient for your tasks. A track means a complete audio track (including all channels) + a video track from the same source. For example, a license for 3 tracks is suitable for 3 cameras projects, or 2 cameras + recording from an audio recorder, or 1 camera + 2 simultaneous recordings from an audio recorder.
A single-user license allows you to use Syncaila, for example, on your desktop and laptop but does not allow to run it on both computers simultaneously. A multiple-user license allows running the software on more than one computer simultaneously. As a single-user license, a multiple-user license adds one reserve computer for the non-simultaneous run. A multiple-user license adds only one reserve computer to any number of users.
Upgrade from one type of the license to another is possible only within the version of Syncaila, for which your license is purchased. The current version of the program: 1.x.
If you have already purchased a license key and want to make the upgrade, you need to send the key to email@example.com (from the email address that was specified when buying the key). Write about the intention to make the upgrade. In response, we will send you the payment instruction. The cost of the upgrade will be the difference between the current prices of your current license and the license you wish to upgrade to. After completing the payment, we will send you a new license key.
- Updates 1.x.x are free in all license types.
- Infinite updates to all future versions of Syncaila are included in the ULTIMATE license.
- Upgrade from one type of the license to another is possible only within the version of Syncaila, for which your license is purchased. The current version of the program: 1.x.
- If you have a license for the old version of the program (except ULTIMATE), then the license for a new major version of Syncaila is purchased anew at the current cost.
Yes, at the moment there is the discount when buying a full license for several users. For 2 users: 10%. Three: 15%. Four: 20%. Five-six: 25%. Seven-eight: 30%. Nine-ten: 35%. The discount will be automatically calculated upon purchase. Discount does not apply when buying a limited license.
Please note that the multi-user license is intended for a company. The license key is given one common for a company. If you are going to unite for a more economical purchase of licenses, then you lose some important advantages of a single-user license, that is:
- Additional computer. A single-user license allows you to use one license key on a pair of your computers for non-simultaneous use. A multi-user license adds only one additional computer. It does not double the number of additional computers!
- Exclusive technical support. Technical support is provided to a company, not to its individual editors. Use the e-mail provided during registration.
- No risk. If someone from the multi-user license user violates the terms of the license agreement (in the main, this can be the distribution of the key), and the key will be blacklisted, then other users will suffer.
Yes. If you could not evaluate Syncaila in the first 30 days or want to try out a new version, write to us. We will extend the trial for you.
© CooliCove. All rights reserved.